ATTENTION PLEASE :


ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY, UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! XOXO


i am electrogasmic, yo, this betch is disco!

Monday, July 07, 2008

so little hunger

dear diary,

i'm stressed. stressed? stressed. cant stress how stressed out i am. i was at complete ease just earlier tonight and i amaze myself sometimes at how quickly i can change my emotional state. met mad prof today, cool guy. cant believe he's actually my mom's age. did some groceries on the way home. got soaked in the rain. very sexy. i left the house lookin like a million bucks and by the time i got home... well, at least i felt like a million bucks. lol. depending on which currency we're talking about. i think it's a good idea that i fast tomorrow. be at peace and only focus on my hunger. and nothing else. like my wise friend used to say, "so much food and so little hunger."

he cant be more right xx

No comments: