ATTENTION PLEASE :


ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY, UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! XOXO


i am electrogasmic, yo, this betch is disco!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Miracles do happen.

My father's best friend is in the hospital and not very well. A wonderful father and person he is, and I remember karaoke-ing with the family since I can remember. This is perhaps wishing for a miracle and miracles can happen so I pray for him to stay strong and come back as the man I remember him to be.

However, this hasn't entirely been a bad day. 'Too Sexy' is currently at no. 1 running for the band Evermore's opening act for their tour in Australia. Do vote at www.born.com.au

I also got a whole bunch of clothes from my dear friend WULL.. u rock! do more amal kebajikan k, love =]


i'm going to end with a little poem, I'm gonna write at this very moment for my dad's best friend.


In days of fun
In days unbright
We walk a path
We both feel right

A friend in glee
Sometimes we fight
I know we'll be
Good friends for life.


=]

No comments: