ATTENTION PLEASE :


ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY, UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! XOXO


i am electrogasmic, yo, this betch is disco!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

i say vote for MAIMUN YUSUF


ok, THIS is amazing. i was almost in tears reading about this fabulous, CRAZY , yes, but fabulously crazy (FORGET THAT IRRITATING KIMORA LEE BITCH KINDA FA-BU-LA-SO-NESZ) 89-yr-old woman contesting in the upcoming election! I mean, here I am, feeling ancient at 25 - spoilt by society, technology and my parents - complaining my life is going nowhere... and here comes a lady almost a century old who decides to make a turn in her life and walking the talk.

I should be ashamed of myself.

This lady is spending, what I believe would be her life savings to gamble on becoming a candidate - and she's doing so by riding on her 'rusty' bike and talking to people of her village - face to face, one on one. Living in a wooden kampung house and going against (besides all odds) her children's wishes to make a difference for her community.


if i meet her ill say heyyyy ma! u is crazy but chu got my love :)
more about the next mother teresa, here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i am a voter in p36 kuala terengganu, she will get my vote

she represent truly/real malaysian where none of political party represent their value