ATTENTION PLEASE :


ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY, UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! XOXO


i am electrogasmic, yo, this betch is disco!

Thursday, December 04, 2008

can i be your candy?



dear diary,

i love my new single - the same way i always think my latest songs are my best - but i still love all my babies equally much ;) The song is about 'boys and their fantasies'. Inspired by someone who broke my heart, so hey, fuck him.

Oh, and ruben, i <3 you you are a fuckin genius! xx



He keeps me up all night
Make me grab my pillow tight
Eat lipstick off my mouth
Puts his hands where i like

He wants to mess my hair
Make it look like he's been there
Checks out my derriere
And I really dont care

You taste like candy

Bite gently on his ear
My fingers on his rear
Make him turn the lights up
But he wont find me there

Can i be your candy?

Written by Ruben Debusschere and Saer Ze
Produced by Ruben Debusschere


No comments: