ATTENTION PLEASE :


ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY, UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! XOXO


i am electrogasmic, yo, this betch is disco!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the one thing

John Henry Giles: It's over. I lost my air. That session the other night with those kids, that was a test to see if I could still play. I can't.

Dr. Gregory House: And that's all you are? A musician?

John Henry Giles: I got one thing. Same as you.

Dr. Gregory House: Really. Well, apparently you know me better than I know you.



John Henry Giles: I know that limp. I know the empty ring finger. And that obsessive nature of yours, that's a big secret. You don't risk jail and your career to save somebody doesn't want to be saved unless you got something, anything, one thing. The reason normal people got wives and kids and hobbies, whatever, that's because they ain't got that one thing that hits them that hard and that true. I got music. You got [indicating the hospital] this. The thing you think about all the time. Thing that keeps you south of normal. Yeah, makes us great. Makes us the best. All we miss out on is everything else. No woman waiting at home after work with a drink and a kiss; that ain't gonna happen for us.

Dr. Gregory House: That's why God made microwaves.

John Henry Giles: Yeah. But when it's over... it's over.

Dr. Gregory House: Yeah.

No comments: