ATTENTION PLEASE :


ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY, UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! XOXO


i am electrogasmic, yo, this betch is disco!

Friday, November 28, 2008

the new osixnine.com

dear diary,

for the past three weeks, i've been spending all my waking hours working on the new osixnine online store and it's finally coming together. i must have stressed myself out a lil considering the amount of ulcers, sneezing and headaches i've had to put through... and maybe even a lil obssesed... but i'm so happy it's looking good! started this from scratch and squeezing in what must usually be 3 months worth of work - we needed to get it done in time for 2009. Personally, it certainly helped take my mind off of things. Better to be busy than to worry, as i would tell myself. i'm also excited to release my new single 'CANDY' pretty soon - it's a rather kinky little tune - i like :)

by next week, say hello to the new osixnine.com! cant wait xx

No comments: