ATTENTION PLEASE :


ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY, UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! XOXO


i am electrogasmic, yo, this betch is disco!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

zebra odd years

dear diary,

sutasi requested that i sent them some personal pictures from way back then and when, to show a lil history of my life with all things music.



i must be 5 or 6 here... w my face painted by my mom for the first time


malay drama in school! i shouldve been the goddamn goddess in this one but NOPE, they made me a prancing slave. haha. find me :)


yamaha school choir - when i discovered i could actually sing in tune.
i was well motivated by a pretty boy as well (he's not in the picture so dont bother looking), but yes, i started chasing them at a young age... no one told me it was unhealthy.



with my Philippino vocal coach - darius!
i've trained with him since like 2002 and i still dont sound anything like Aguilera.
lol, he rocks socks :)


i was already electro and cool before i knew it.


the malaysian temptations at buddha bar, byron bay... f yeah!!



and, naturally, i got a lil carried away with the photo scanning... and found what must be one of my first few camwhoring pics. i mustve been born with that camera in my hands... and what ever happened to my silky smooth lookin hair?! x


No comments: