ATTENTION PLEASE :


ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY, UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! XOXO


i am electrogasmic, yo, this betch is disco!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

You rocka muh socks! (Shameless Launch @ KL Jam Asia)

I want to thank everybody who made it to the SHAMELESS LAUNCH last thursday, sept 8th at KL Jam Asia. It was good, I had fun, I hope everybody else did too. Worth the exhaustion, for sure ;]

Will be posting the photos up soon...

Special thanks to the crew : Naz, Syida, Goh, Najhan, Nelly, K, Farez and Aimi. My sis, Yasmeen-theosixninechic and of course KL Jam Asia'a Velan, Uncle and the crew (especially for allowing me to work up some graffiti on their huge guitar, and the flowers too!)

---> Family and friends: for your endless support as always. (even my grandma and baby cousin were there... damn!) Thanks for the great night! *mwax*



For Photos (by Hanz) : Click for photos of 'Shameless' Launch @ KL Jam Asia, September 8th 2005



...

In my time of enjoyment, I was shocked by the news of my parents' close friend who has left us at 12:30am Friday morning. My condolences to the family, he was an amazing musician and singer too and his presence will certainly be missed. May Allah be with him, Insyaallah.

*Superstar*

Long ago and oh so far away
I fell in love with you before the second show
Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear
But you're not really here
It's just the radio

Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby
You said you'd be coming back this way again baby
Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh, baby, I love you I really do

Loneliness is a such a sad affair
And I can hardly wait to be with you again

What to say to make you come again
Come back to me again
And play your sad guitar

No comments: