ATTENTION PLEASE :


ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY, UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! XOXO


i am electrogasmic, yo, this betch is disco!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

hey mickey


dear diary,

i just saw a little mouse in my house. its so cute! i wanna catch it. i dont really have anybody to talk to right now, so the mouse can make a real good pet. i mean, i do have people to talk to like about the weather, but i mean REALLY talk to about my everyday life. the little things, that dont matter and the bigger things that do. i guess i took this for granted before, and just realized how important it is to have that one person who would listen. and not judge you. and yes, ive been talking to myself a lot. A LOT. like, all the time. am i going nuts? so ive sort of created an alter ego, or me number 2 who listens to my crap and actually has opinions. im back to watching grey. its good, at the moment it makes me feel less alone.

hey mickey ur so fine u blow my mind xx

No comments: