ATTENTION PLEASE :


ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY, UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! XOXO


i am electrogasmic, yo, this betch is disco!

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

so it's yellow


dear diary,

back fr loch lomond last night. wooh. lets just say it was eventful, for now to say the least. today when i eventually got my ass off bed, went to check out pure london, a fashion trade show at olympia. the same venue where osixnine will be exhibiting in sept. huge place! and does look like a lot of fun, so im looking forward to that... n tomorrow's my first day at dont panic, not sure what my job requires me to do just yet. nothing sexual i hope. also just updated my profile photo on myspace... getting a lil zzz w the old one so thought id give it a fresh air!

now u know what colour it is xx

No comments: